Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Opening Statements

I get the impression, before I've committed a single word to the screen, that I'm going to be getting in way over my head, and that this entire endeavor is going to turn out to be more difficult and taxing than I'm giving it credit for. But at least I know this much going in, and maybe that'll be some measure of help.

My goal is to create a blog discussing Paganism and Freemasonry. Why would I want to do this? Because I am both a Pagan and a Freemason, and I know of very few other like myself. My hope is that by starting this blog, posting to it, and reaching out to others, I'll be able to create a place for like-minded individuals to discuss relevant issues, ask questions, or just find out that they're not the only one of their kind.

I'll be putting up a post in the near future that's a little bit about myself and my own background. I'm not entirely certain of where we're going to go from there, but with any luck I'll find inspiration along the way. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment